Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Joy of Random House Cleaning Projects


As a note, if you read my last blog I am pretty suicidal-free. I have also been trying to catch up on Lost episodes. That show has some really crazy shit. Just in case you didn't know :P


So, I've been really having a great time painting two of my pieces of furniture. I was looking at them thinking "man these are ugly" and then I thought "I could paint them so easily" so, I did! And they look amazing. Ferrari red as my dad said. Along with that I bought a sewing machine, which I'm going to start quilting with! YAY!!! And I"m getting my munchkin involved in all these different things, soccer, dancing, 4-H, swimming all that jazz, and I'm getting kinda excited about it. Course I need to really lose weight now that I've finished my book and handed it out.

I'm also trying to read all of the scriptures this year. I'm already into my second book which is fairly good. I need to work on it a bit more. Oh, and I need to get to my garage. That place is really messy. I need to fix my bike. Those are the things I want to do. Shockingly I'm actually getting through my "to do" list really quickly.

1. Paint bedroom furniture
2. Buy and set up garage shelves
3. Buy sewing machine
4. Reorganize Living room shelves
5. Reorganize closet
6. Reorganize book shelves
7. Reorganize art closet
8. Re-write novel

So, I'm actually doing pretty well. I just can't wait for spring. I want to go outside and run and jump and play. Strangely, I really want to play baseball! They have a really cute pink baseball bat at Wally World. I want to get it and practice with my Pie. I've determined that my childhood had two serious disadvantages 1. my parents hated each other (apparently this can be emotionally disturbing to some children) and 2. We were really inactive. so, I don't have to worry about parents hating each other, the next thing is to be really active and get my little child into sports! Kids need to feel that dirty competition, or at least that nice teamwork about stuff. Somehow it's inspiring or helpful for the rest of their lives, who knows. Hopefully it helps her :P

No comments:

Post a Comment