Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Only Watch It For Sayid

Mmmm...What a HOTTIE!!! Everyone who is anyone is into Lost. They all have their favorite characters. My daughter, who is six, is apparently in love with Sawyer (no idea why, other than that he's blond and has dimples, I really hope she doesn't develop a desire for bad boys as she grows older) anyway, I thought that I should dedicate a blog to my favorite -Sayid. Now, many people would think Jack is someone pretty awesome, but I find Jack aggravating because of his constant need to fix things and his occasional indecisiveness. Even Locke suffers from not knowing what to do at times and they screw things up because of it. Now, Sayid on the other hand always knows what to do - kill someone. That's pretty much his answer for everything. Somehow I find that absolute-no-doubts-about-it attitude pretty sexy. He doesn't have inner turmoil (except over torturing people, but no one's perfect right?) whereas Jack and Locke are always crying about their past, but they were from America, it really wasn't that bad.

Sayid now, he has something to cry about but he rarely does. I can't approve of his taste in women (Shannon was such a bitch/loser) but I'm going to throw that up to being stuck on a desert island with limited hot women, and she used her wiles against him, I can't blame him for falling for her gorgeous-if-wenchy body.

Plus, Sayid is a freakin' hotty. I love his dark rippling muscles and his mildly salting hair ( I find it very dignified). Mainly I love that he always knows what to do, and he's oh-so-protective. You don't have to have a lot of doubts when you're hanging out with Sayid. And did you see that episode where he totally killed that guy with his leg ninja moves! Even Hurley had to say something about it. I know his whole torturing Sawyer thing didn't go over too well, but let's just remember Jack is the one who instigated that (well, mostly). So, yeah, Sayid's a hottie and my favorite. I hope he's single. :P

Follow-up: My daughter just woke up and told me she had a dream about Lost. "Mom, I hate to tell you, but Sayid and Ben are dead. The good news is, nothing happened to Sawyer!" Kids these days.

2 comments:

  1. If your daughter finds Sawyer hot I would be very worried lol.
    Also, the answer to all bad guys who are threatening your life while you're stranded on an island is "kill them". Only the stupid people of Lost, with the exception of Sayid, don't get that it's a Kill or Be Killed world.
    I also enjoyed him very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...IN YOUR DREAMS!!! :P just kidding, I think I'm the only person who consistently fantasies over actors. The other night I had this dream where I couldn't choose between Keanu Reeves and the hot guy from the Covenant.

    ReplyDelete