Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Conversations of Three Little Girls

"Geez, guys, it's one o'clock in the morning, time to go to bed!"
"I've been having contractions all night and I can't sleep."
"Your ball is way too high to be having a baby with." (while having a ball represent a baby under her shirt)
"We can't call it William, because I think I'm having a girl."
"There's lots of girl names, Isabella, Rose...
"What about Moon Star!  I love the name Moon Star!"
"I like the name Jill."
"Cheese is what we don't eat, because of all the cheese in it!"
"You know Emily, apparently she's related to Quince and Darney, they are all related to each other."
"Tonight, our babies were born while we were asleep" (yeah, really wish this could happen!)
.....and they were crying in our tummies
My baby is named Lightning
I thought it was Moon Star.
No.
Did you say Lightning? I was thinkin', who would want a name like that!
No, I said Lightman.
Oh, okay.
I opened my mouth and my tooth was gone.  It popped right out and was on my lip. I didn't even feel it.
That's disgusting!
 (To a neighbor who was retrieving a ball from his horse's arena) "Leave the horse alone!"
"Leave the horse alone, kid!" ( he was at least three to five years older than her)



Three girls left to their own devices are just as weird as women left to their own devices.  It goes to show, we are all crazy to begin with!

1 comment:

  1. I love a child's imagination. I feel that if all adults could play pretend every now and then everyone would be happier.

    ReplyDelete