Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Screw Facebook!

Yeah, screw it I say!

I don't really like facebook. I just recently got it, because I wanted to stay in contact with one of my work buddies who is leaving (I'll miss you mysterious person!) Anyway, I don't trust it at all. What creeps me out is the discover that friends I had intentionally never wanted to know each other, suddenly are facebook pals. Do you realize what this means? No, of course you don't, your just a blogging site. What it means is that my nicely compartamentalized groups of relationships are now intertwining uncontrollably, leaving me open for unfair comparisons. I don't like this concept at all, and if' it's at all confusing I'll explain here.

Friend from one compartment: Oh hey, I saw you're friends with (insert my name here), she's such a quarky girl, don't you love hanging out with her?

Friend from other compartment: Dude, what? she was such a bitch to me, I hate that chick. I don't know how you ever thought she was cool.

Friend 1: Seriously? What do you mean, what did she do?

Friend 2: She fired my ass. the only reason I have her on this stupid page was to suck up in the first place. Now that I realize it I'm totally *DELETING* her.

Me: *sigh*

It's like I'm a female John Tucker who just had his game revealed. This totally sucks :(

Lesson Learned: Don't compartementalize yourself. It's only you who gets hurt in the end :P

P.S. I love my blog. You rock blog! *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment