Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm in love with anime characters and it's driving me CRAZY...




I'm just going to use the fact that no one who knows me follows this blog, so I have a lot more freedom with writing what I want to. So, here it goes....

I'm in love with some Anime characters.

Okay, there I've said it. I'm not in love in some sort of weird obesessive sick way, but when certain characters come on, I admit I get a little turned on. Maybe it's their voice, maybe it's cause I've been single too long or just not enough male interaction for forever, but Tamaki and Keyoyo from the Ouran Host Club are freakin' hot.

I'd take Keyoyo first, cause something about his solemn, silent, shockingly intelligent, deep thinker really gets to me. It's a turn on. I'm on the hunt for a real Keyoyo.

Tamaki's okay, but I really can't last with idiots for very long, they bore me, but pushing his buttons would be more than consistently hilarious.

I'm all for Ed from full Metal too,

but ultimately I'd like Zero from Vampire Knight. I find him seriously irresistible, sexy silver hair. And again, this might be out of complete and utter desperation (extremely likely) but he's just too hot when he's behind Yukki and doing his whole hot vampire thing.

Anyway, this whole post is far too much proof that I have a hidden life of nerdy appreciation, but I had to express my love for Zero and Keyoyo (and Keyo from Fruits Basket). Why can't love be as easy as Anime?

No comments:

Post a Comment