Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Joy of Not Knowing What the Hell I'm Doing

So, despite the infinite joy it gives me desperately researching for a literary agent for my novel, somehow I'm just not having fun yet.

Little did I realize that looking for an agent, least of all a publisher, is potential hell. It seriously sucks. Maybe it's that I'm not precisely sure I know what I'm doing, yeah I'm pretty sure that's it. It feels like stepping in cold water and I don't know how deep the pool is, nice and shuddery (if that's a word :P, don't think it is).

Anyway, if you are a sad, alone, pathetic female who can somehow relate to this (or male I'm not sexist) I really feel sorry for you. Relating to people is a gift, seriously sucks for you at this point.


Have a great day! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment