Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cappuccino Is My Best Friend

This is an image that keeps me sane and holy in this world - the cappuccino I had this morning.  Sadly, it wasn't a Starbucks *tear*, but it was quite tasty. Despite the gas valve on my car not clicking off while I was getting it, therefore flooding the ground with $15 of unused gas - a small part of me still believes it was worth it.

Now, after being up since 4:30, devouring a cappuccino and a Mt. Dew, I can feel the caffeine high dripping slowly out of my system, leaving my arms limp and sleepy.  Yes, my arms get sleepy, they didn't get enough rest last night and are very sensitive to moonlight. (similar to werewolves, but not as hairy)

This Writing Conference is long...really really long.  I have precisely 8 minutes before the 3rd Workshop and all I really want to do is find my hotel room and curl up in my bed.  Do I want to fix all 98 problems from the two pages of my story, that we critiqued around 7 am this morning?  Not in the least.  Do I ever want to look at my story again? I'm having my doubts.  Did the five minute inspirational Powerpoint they showed at 11 am help inspire me to become Legendary - yes, but I'll think about that tomorrow :P Damn, I may need another soda to keep me alive for the next two hours...two hours...TWO HOURS...how will I ever survive? :P

J/K - I'm lovin' it! *wink* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment