Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brushing Your Teeth

The weirdest thing happened to me today.  I went to go pick up my toothbrush and as I did, I consciously looked at all the toothbrushes in our toothbrush holder and realized I didn't distinctly remember which was mine.  The one I grabbed I hoped was mine, I recognized it, but I wasn't certain.  I felt as though the toothbrush gods were trying to leave a veil over my mind and the memories my brush and I shared together were gone forever.  Then I remembered that was definitely my toothbrush.

3 comments:

  1. I've done things like that too! We do things so often without thinking, that when we stop to think about them, they seem unfamiliar to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a scary thought. Consider, if you will, that there are two other people in your house who might confuse your tooth brush with theirs. . . lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi - It's like when you are spelling a word, and you have it memorized, but you actually look at it after you've spelled it and you think "is that how it's really spelled?"

    Taleah - EWWWW!!! Yeah, that's all :P

    ReplyDelete