Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apples...

Today, I'm going to be blogging about Apples.  Apples are not one of my favorite fruits.  They are probably not even one of my top five favorite fruits, but they look simply lovely in this picture.  I think apples, especially large ones are far too large for one sitting.  I find that I usually have to cut them in pieces and share them with my daughter (or guinea pigs, who simply love them). I do enjoy them with peanut butter (something that was introduced to me, not by my peanut butter loving father, but from one of my best friends when I was in my twenties (I was truly awed by the goodness thereof).  I do like them cut up and put in pancakes occasionally, and I also like them with cinnamon. Generally though, I much prefer peaches.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo of the apple rainbow. The peaches even look good and I only like them canned and cold.

    ReplyDelete